Ulmus parvifolia Nire, 20,5 cm, ± 6 years old
Outdoor bonsai | Cork bark elm with small leaves | 205 x 150 x 140 mm | Circa 6 years old
- Botanical name: Ulmus parvifolia Nire
- Style: Moyogi (informal upright)
- Age: approximately 6 years old
- Origin: Japan
- Tree dimensions (height x width x depth) without pot: 205 x 150 x 140 mm.
- Tree diameter: 17 mm.
- Pot dimensions (width x depth x height) without tree: 128 x 90 x 55 mm.
Please note that trees can only be shipped to addresses in the EU, excluding destinations with phytosanitary standards that deviate from the EU standard, such as Guadeloupe, Réunion and The Canary Islands.