Japanese red pine, 190 cm, ± 40 years old, in a pot with a capacity of 500 liters
Outdoor bonsai | Japanese red pine | 1900 x 2100 x 2300 mm | Circa 40 years old
- Botanical name: Pinus densiflora
- Style: Moyogi (informal upright)
- Age: approximately 40 years old
- Origin: Japan
- Tree dimensions (height x width x depth) without pot: 1900 x 2100 x 2300 mm.
- Tree diameter: 240 mm.
- Pot dimensions (width x depth x height) without tree: 1000 x 1000 x 600 mm.
- Other characteristics: in a pot with a capacity of 500 liters
Please note that trees can only be shipped to addresses in the EU, excluding destinations with phytosanitary standards that deviate from the EU standard, such as Guadeloupe, Réunion and The Canary Islands.