Stainless steel concave cutter 'spheric' 180 mm
Not yet rated | Create your own review
| Stainless steel Concave cutter 'spheric' | 180 mm
- With its balanced shape of the handles, it lays well in your hand.
- The concave cutter enables precise cutting of bonsai branches and thus leaving a smooth concave wound behind that will heal when the edges roll over and fill it.
- The spherical shape of the beak leaves a hollow wound that heals more naturally.
- Preferably make the cut run vertically up the trunk.
- Heavy branches should be cut in two steps to control the angle better.
- This bonsai concave cutter is suitable for both shohin and larger bonsai.
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review